Mirror a Proven Trading Strategy that’s Shown Profits Every Single Month for the past Six Years! Surely this has got to be too Good to be True? Read this Daily Income Trader review to see…
Okay, so we’re all used to reading the sales blurb that says why we should choose “this” trading program over “that” trading program. And it’s likely that many of us have wasted money in the past on cleverly marketed programs that have amounted to nothing more than garbage! So when Adrian Manz blatantly promotes Daily Income Trader as a platform that’s given a fully checkable profit record of an average 58% over the last six years, trading so called “boring” markets, then we knew we had to check it out.
Read on to get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about whether Daily Income Trader is really worth your hard earned cash.
What do you get for your money?
Well, the first thing that struck us as being pretty fresh about the system is that it’s not pushing the more volatile, and therefore more risky, markets such as FOREX, penny trades or options (although Mr. Manz does clarify that his system works well in these areas as well). No, what Daily Income Trader relies on is the bread and butter, slower moving, indeed some might call boring, trading of large cap stocks – like the New York Stock Exchange.
And it’s certainly true what he says; that you don’t need to be a hero who succeeds in the more difficult markets. What you need is a simplistic system that provides you with the income you require. Wise words, we think you’ll agree.
Daily Income Trader is a system that allows you to fully automate your daily trades by up to 99%. This means that you can honestly cut your trading time down to just 10 minutes per day if you choose to.
* Using Slower, More Predictable Markets allows you to make trades that provide a consistent and more easily attained regular income. After all, it seems pretty pointless to complicate your life any more than necessary.
* Take Advantage of the Institutional Investors Sector Rotations to make your profits. You’re not worried about moving the market with your trades, you just want to extract the profit.
* Slower Moving Stocks mean it’s easier to get your trades filled at your target prices.
* You get to Work With Stocks Ranging from $30 – $120, meaning there’s just enough volatility to allow for good gains, but enough stability for your stops to do exactly what they’re meant to!
* You Trade in Points – where every dollar = 1 point. By trading in these lower ranges you actually increase the percentage price that every point brings you.
Daily Income Trader not only gives you the sound advice needed to allow you to create your own individuality in your trading plans, but it then fully automates the process. You also get the opportunity to attend an ongoing series of webinars, where you get the inside story on how to pick and choose exactly what to trade and be able to ask any technical questions you might have.
Daily Income Trader
* Sets up a monthly pool of potential trades, based on what the sector and individual performance of each stock.
* Keeps constant track on each and every one of these – including liquidity, price, performance and trend behavior.
* Scans for pattern entries.
* Identifies the 11 patterns that recur consistently in the markets.
* Establishes potential entry points, initial profit targets and stop-loss strategies
* Each and every trade goes through a 7 point check list that allows for the consistency necessary for a system that has averaged a 58% profit, each and every month, for the past six years.
Who is it for?
This is a program that suits people who are either in their ‘portfolio building phase’ – perhaps you’re new to trading and are just getting to grips with the various nuances and quirks of the industry – as well as those who’re in the ‘income generating phase.’ After all, that’s the whole reason we trade – to make an income. And whether you’re looking to add an extra couple of thousand to your annual income, or have higher ambitions of maybe $75,000-$100,000 bucks profit per year, Daily Income Trader can help guide you towards these, very attainable, targets.
Who is Adrian Manz?
Adrian Manz, or to give him his proper title, Dr. Adrian Manz, has been successfully earning his living trading since 1998. With a master’s degree in psychology, an MBA in International Business and Finance, as well as a Doctorate in Organizational Behavior, it’s easy to see how this is a man who’s managed to create a trading system that’s withstood even the toughest of trading times (and that includes right now, because it would take a brave person not to admit that we sure live in some interesting times…)
* Daily Income Trader allows you to take full advantage of the years of experience gained by a man who’s been in the thick of trading for a long time. And without even fully understanding the whys and wherefores of trading, you too can mirror the exact moves he makes, trading each and every day, no matter what the market conditions.
* You have the option to fully automate the system, meaning you do 10 minutes of work before the market opens. This can be done either the night before, or early in the morning before floor trading commences.
* Because every person is different, and our emotions come into play if we are following a trading plan, Daily Income Trader effectively removes this emotional aspect of trading with the fully automated system.
* Adrian Manz is offering a 100%, no quibble, money back guarantee if you purchase Daily Income Trader. As he rightly says, you need the chance to “kick the tires” a while before you know whether it’s going to work for you – and this is perhaps one of the strongest indicators of how confident the guy is in his trading system.
* Well, let’s face it, trading the stock market – even a “boring” one – comes with a portion of risk. The day it doesn’t – well, consider our job as done (and the fact that we’ll be relaxing in our Beverly Hills mansion). But seriously, although no system can do away completely with the risk of trading stocks and shares, this is one system that can certainly minimize the chances of turning a loss, instead of a profit.
* For those who like to live life in the fast lane, then trading such markets as the NYCSE might seem a little “safe” for you. But hey – the whole idea’s to make money, right? And consistent money at that – so why on earth would you turn down a chance to trade in the easiest manner possible?
The Bottom Line
We like simple. We especially like simple that has a proven track record, and Daily Income Trader certainly offers both of these. Much as we’d love to tell you that this is one of those rogue products that only exists to prize you from your hard earned cash, we can’t! So if you’re looking for a software program that can honestly help in your trading efforts, then you could do far worse than choose Adrian Manz’s Daily Income Trader. In today’s fast paced world of share trading, it’s refreshing to see someone actually recommending a step back to the relative security of the large stock exchange market. Yep, this is one program that gets the thumbs up from us.
If you followed the approach he publishes in his Daily Income Trading Plan precisely for the last several years, starting with a $30K account, then you potentially could’ve…
Made an 85.88% return in 2008 without leverage, or 171.76% using 2-to-1 leverage…
Made a 53.49% return in 2009 without leverage, or 106.98% using 2-to-1 leverage…
Made a 37.79% return in 2010 without leverage, or 75.58% using 2-to-1 leverage…
Made a 53.22% return in 2011 without leverage, or 106.44% using 2-to-1 leverage…
On the other hand, the S&P 500 averaged a whopping 2.48% over those same six years.
I don’t know about you, but I’d rather follow an approach that at least has the potential to pay $58 for every $2.48 you could make in the S&P 500.
Adrian has made this all automated in his new program.